Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oh Baby!

My younger sister is about to have her first baby any day now. I am thrilled beyond belief. I have 3 girls and she is having a boy. FINALLY a boy I can create fun things for! The name is a secret until he is born but I can show the monogram. Here are the draperies I embroidered for her. I love the way they turned out. The valance over the baby crib is not yet completed so it's not pictured. It has his name embroidered instead of the monogram.


Now I am working on embroidering all kinds of bibs, burp cloths, blankets and onesies. Hopefully I can have most of it completed for his big arrival.


Once the embroidery is close to complete I can find some stuff to put decals on. This baby is not even here and very well loved!!! Come on Prince Carlson, your cousins want to play!

2 comments: