Saturday, February 12, 2011




I'm Back!!!


I'm back open!
Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday and New Years.
I had to close up around Christmas because my kids kept getting sick. The flu came around twice. In between a few sinus infections and colds. I was closed for about 3 weeks. We had a snow storm that closed the city (state really) for a week. IT'S been a LONG winter. I'm ready for spring!


I wanted to post a few pictures that sweet customers have sent me. I love them all and I just had to share! The mega phone is a new design I have created for my dauther who does comepeition cheer.








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the starch suggestion Marilyn! I will have to try that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw that you posted the photo of Bailey Shay's bed on here. I showed it to her and she said, "Well, my bed is famous now. Do I still have to make it up every morning?" LOL

    LOVE all of your decals!!!

    ReplyDelete