Thursday, July 1, 2010



4th of July Project

I just finished this project last night. I have several old windows around here and am always trying to do something fun. I saw this idea on someone’s blog and had to try it out. Super easy! The strips are painted but I cheated and cut the stars with vinyl. It took 2 days to complete and that was only because I had to let the paint dry. Now I just need to find the perfect spot for it. I think I may run out to an antique store and look
for a cute bench to set it on at my front door.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! Mind if I share it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead!!! Share away. I used the small Glidden bottles of paint. They come with a brush in the cap. I taped off the strips, painted one color. Remove the tape and painted the other color. The stuck the decals.

    ReplyDelete